TOP 5 Abstracts
Our TOP 5 Abstracts have been selected!
For oral communication on the main congress stage on Thursday, the 18th of April 2019 in order of presentation:
- D. Djokovic: Expectant management of adnexal formations classified as benign by IOTA ADNEX model: a prospective observational multicenter study
- V. Chiappa: Artificial Intelligence (AI) weights the importance of factors predicting malignancy at the time of ultrasonographic (US) examination
- J. Sabah: Prospective clinical evaluation of Texture-based Features Analysis of Ultrasound Ovarian scans for Distinguishing Benign and Malignant Tumors
- J. Barkley: Identification of Endometrial Cancer Specific miRNA Biomarkers in Endometrial Fluid Collected Using Saline Infusion Sonohysterography Techniques
- S. Gábor: Usefulness of transvaginal strain elastography in the diagnosis of deep infiltrating endometriosis in the posterior compartment
Other accepted abstracts will be presented as electronic posters in the congress hall.